Friday, May 2, 2008

My year in review

since i am a late bloomer in the blogging world I wanted to make a little post for the last year.

this year has been such a good one, Max & I moved into our first "grown-up" house thanks to alot of hard work from Max..


we went on a super fun camping trip for Memorial Day


we played at Cinnie and Papas


went to a cool civil war show


had summer birthdays


and a cool pool party


baby Jaxon was born



Sophie came to live with us and she has been one of the best things Max and I have ever given ourselves. we love her so much we have even gotten in the habit of letting her sleep with us.


Benny boy turned one


Max's brother Jacob and his wife Aja
came to visit ...






and we got to meet Madison for the first time.


We had New Years at the Koleno's





And went to the snow



then we had a cool lunar eclipse, i'd never seen
one so i had to take a picture




we got more snow here this year then any other year and we had lots of fun..



Stacy and Ken had new baby Aiden



Kerry turned Eight..



Easter was fun, I hid 3 golden eggs with $5 for Kerry, Brady And Ryann...



the last "big" thing (before our coast trip) we did was a trip to sunriver



here are a few random things from the year....






2 comments:

The Only Rune You Know said...

Hi Deedles,
I am the first to comment on this post, but I may be the last to visit you new house. When can we come over? You should invite us! We should get together.

Congrats on starting blogging.

LeaAnne said...

Looks Great! I like your pictures!