Friday, May 2, 2008

coast









This past weekend Max and I where lucky enough to get to spend 2 beautiful days on the Oregon Coast. Ken, Stacy, Shane, Jayne, Chuck & Jaime (OUR SECOND FAMILY) were there too. we stayed in a really pretty, big house right on the beach. Before we left I sent out a weather update that called for rain, and we were all surprised when we woke up to gorgeous blue sky. Since we had planned for rain we brought no fun beach toys but Stacy and i quickly fixed that with a quick trip the the Waldport Flea Market. A couple of frisbees and a used nerf football later we had all the makings of a fun afternoon on the beach.. it was a great trip and fun to get to be with all our friends.

2 comments:

LeaAnne said...

Looks like you had a really great time! What a fun weekend!

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks