Monday, May 12, 2008

i had such a great day yesterday.. (mothers day) I got to spend the whole afternoon with the people I love most in my world. my family. Even though it was really chilly we spent a lot of time outside. the kids drove around in there jeeps for a long time .

and then there was trampoline jumping. Max did a butt bounce and nearly touched the ground. Brady thought that was pretty cool. In the picture he is looking to see just how close Max will go.
Ryann kept telling me "look at your dad on the trampoline". i guess since Jamie calls Paul dad to them she must just assume a husband type would be "dad". I thought it was cute. She also called me dude which made me laugh.

while riding in the jeep with Brady,

Bennett took a little spill out the side, of course he cried, but it was kinda funny. One second he was there , the next he was on the side. Jamie was trying to make him feel better.

We had Jeff and Sara's birthdays also. I bought Jeff's big family present, it was a drill. woo-hoo. I guess that's what happens when you get old and get a house. Jamie had bought Sara's which I hadn't seen yet and i coveted it at once..

i might have to steal that one. Then Papa made us a wonderful Strawberry angel food cake treat, it was yummy. all in all it was a good day.. i am a lucky deedles

***not that all moments weren't great but this was my favorite. After Benny's tumble out of the jeep i went and pushed him on the swing so he would stop crying (because he wanted back in the jeep and there was no one to drive him) Max tried but he didn't fit, anyways, just in the middle of pushing he fell fast asleep. this boy can fall asleep anywhere it would seem. ***

2 comments:

LeaAnne said...

Looks like you had a fun day! :)
I LOVE the family gifts!

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of Ben with Jamie after he fell out of the Jeep. The expresion on his face is sad but soooo cute, he looks so forlorn. Thanks for loving him so much. I put my birthday present up over our washer and dryer in the family room. It looks really good with the green wall behind it. You should come up soon and see it.